{"id":11220026,"date":"2019-02-18T20:44:44","date_gmt":"2019-02-18T20:44:44","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=11220026"},"modified":"2019-02-18T20:56:22","modified_gmt":"2019-02-18T20:56:22","slug":"multiple-payments","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/multiple-payments\/","title":{"rendered":"Multiple payments"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi guys,<br \/>\nGreat work with the plugin.<br \/>\nReally appreciate your work. <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ll try to describe the issue as a story. [Sorry in advanced]<\/p>\n<p>So, here is an issue I&#8217;m facing currently.<br \/>\nI&#8217;m not clear if it&#8217;s a bug or most of the payments work like this.<\/p>\n<p>Here is the scenario: <\/p>\n<p>We have a [paid] membership only site.<\/p>\n<p>Members are allowed to cancel anytime and then they can still benefit from the subscription till the subscription end date. <\/p>\n<p>So, let&#8217;s guess a member subscribes today for 1 month.<br \/>\nSo, his membership expiry date is March 20, 2019.<\/p>\n<p>Let&#8217;s say he decides to cancel the subscription and cancels. <\/p>\n<p>Then later today, he decides to subscribe [RENEW] again today.<br \/>\nHe clicks the renew button, pays the amount and a thank you message [Payment successful].<\/p>\n<p>So, now he has paid for two months and the expiry date for his membership should be April 20, 2019. Unfortunately, it&#8217;s showing March 20, 2019. <\/p>\n<p>I believe this is a minor bug.<br \/>\nIs there anything I am missing out?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advanced.<\/p>\n<p>Regards<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11220026","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11220026","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11220026\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":11220046,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11220026\/revisions\/11220046"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11220026"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}