{"id":11198774,"date":"2019-02-12T20:41:54","date_gmt":"2019-02-12T20:41:54","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/using-tag-inside\/"},"modified":"2019-02-12T20:45:22","modified_gmt":"2019-02-12T20:45:22","slug":"using-tag-inside","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/using-tag-inside\/","title":{"rendered":"Using tag inside ?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>First off: I like the Modula Gallery very much. The user interface and the custom post type approach is very neat. Most probably I will go for the &#8216;Pro&#8217; version very soon. I also do understand that there are good reasons to promote your &#8216;Pro&#8217; version. As far as I am concerned your ads would reach me as well and as effectively if they were not that loud \ud83d\ude09<\/p>\n<p>Now a more technical question: When looking at the HTML generated by Modula I stumbled over some &lt;style&gt; tags that I suppose have been generated by Modula.<br \/>\nI noticed that Modula Gallery is inserting a &lt;style&gt; tag with content just before the HTML of your gallery. Although it seems to work in IE 11 (and other browsers I have tested) this placement is not &#8216;pure&#8217; HTML standard. According to the HTMl (5) spec &lt;style&gt; tags are supposed to reside as immediate children either in &lt;head&gt; or in &lt;body&gt; &#8211; not in &lt;div&gt; or other child elements of &lt;body&gt;.<\/p>\n<p>What are your plans? Do you intend to &#8216;clean&#8217; your HTML up with upcoming releases? Or did I make a mistake using Modula Gallery (free version) that leads to the &#8216;misplacment&#8217; of &lt;style&gt;? Is there a way I can influence the positioning of your &lt;style&gt; tags?<\/p>\n<p>Any thoughts are very much appreciated. As I said: I do like Modula Gallery. (Probably even more with standard placement of &lt;style&gt; tags \ud83d\ude09 )<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11198774","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11198774","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":3,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11198774\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":11198791,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11198774\/revisions\/11198791"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11198774"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}