{"id":11183216,"date":"2019-02-08T09:52:32","date_gmt":"2019-02-08T09:52:32","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tutorial-examples\/"},"modified":"2019-02-08T09:52:32","modified_gmt":"2019-02-08T09:52:32","slug":"tutorial-examples","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tutorial-examples\/","title":{"rendered":"Tutorial, Examples ?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>All,<\/p>\n<p>first of all I have to say a huge THANK YOU to Charlie for the tremendous amount of work he has put into wpmoly so far. So:<br \/>\nMerci beaucoup Charlie pour tout le boulot, wpmoly est vraiment g\u00e9nial. \ud83d\ude09<\/p>\n<p>Now the actual question:<br \/>\nDoes someone know if there is a &#8220;tutorial&#8221;, Wiki, or anything that describes how to actually make use of the features of wpmoly? I consider the lack of it to be a major problem for many people who are Movie lovers (and herders) but are not highly skilled wordpress users &#8211; like me. \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n<p>I know how to install the whole shebang and I can add my movies without any problems. But I have NO idea how to actually create a navigation strcuture on my pages or how to create a page layout that shows the desired data.<br \/>\nI could probably swap themes until I find something that comes close to what I want but that&#8217;s ridiculous. I want to know how to use it.<\/p>\n<p>I would even be willing to start a tutorial or Wiki (although I am not sure whether it makes sense to do this for any pre-3.0 version) but anyway: I need a starting point to understand, for example, how to go from a blank page to, say, a movie grid with sidebar navigation for actors, genres, years, whatever&#8230; and to understand the &#8220;catalog&#8221; of features wpmoly offers and how\/where I can use them in my pages.<\/p>\n<p>Does someone here know a point to start from?<br \/>\n(Sorry if that is already mentioned somewhere. I promise to have digged through websites and forums but couldn&#8217;t find it&#8230;)<\/p>\n<p>TIA, Cheers,<br \/>\nThomas<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11183216","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11183216","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11183216\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11183216"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}