{"id":11029629,"date":"2018-12-27T12:42:16","date_gmt":"2018-12-27T12:42:16","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/with-align-split-environment\/"},"modified":"2018-12-27T12:42:16","modified_gmt":"2018-12-27T12:42:16","slug":"with-align-split-environment","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/with-align-split-environment\/","title":{"rendered":"??? with align\/split environment"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, <\/p>\n<p>I recently started using LaTeX2HTML plugin in order to publish scientific content on my blog. However, when I use complex equations with split\/align environments from <strong>amsmath<\/strong> package I have problems referring to these equations later on as instead of an equation number ??? is displayed. This is not the case with single line simple equations and they are correctly referenced with <strong>\\eqref <\/strong>command.<\/p>\n<p>I browsed through the PHP files in the hope that I will point me in the right direction, yet failed as I do not know PHP. The way I use split environment is inside a parent equation environment just like I do in regular LaTeX with pdflatex as the compiler.<\/p>\n<p><code>\\begin{equation}\\label{eq:Polarization}&lt;br&gt;\\begin{split}&lt;br&gt;P_{induced} &amp;= Np \\\\&lt;br&gt;&amp;= -Nex \\\\&lt;br&gt;&amp;= \\frac{Ne^2}{m_0}\\frac{1}{(\\omega_0^2-\\omega^2 - i \\gamma \\omega)} \\mathrm{E}&lt;br&gt;\\end{split}&lt;br&gt;\\end{equation}<\/code><\/p>\n<p>I appreciate your assistance and explanation on this matter. Furthermore, is it normal that Latex comments starting with % are displayed as they are on the output?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-11029629","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11029629","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/11029629\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=11029629"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}