{"id":10986985,"date":"2018-12-14T01:35:15","date_gmt":"2018-12-14T01:35:15","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/redis-cache\/"},"modified":"2018-12-14T01:35:15","modified_gmt":"2018-12-14T01:35:15","slug":"redis-cache","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/redis-cache\/","title":{"rendered":"Redis cache"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I read FAQ carefully, and I found:<\/p>\n<blockquote><p>Please note, you must disable any features on your theme or cache plugins, which perform minification of css, html and js. Double minification not only slows the whole process, but also has the high potential of causing conflicts in javascript. The plugin will try to automatically purge several popular cache plugins, however if you have a cache on the server side (some hosting services have this) you may need to purge it manually, after you purge FVM. The automatic purge is active for the following plugins and hosting: W3 Total Cache, WP Supercache, WP Rocket, Wp Fastest Cache, Cachify, Comet Cache, Zen Cache, LiteSpeed Cache, Cache Enabler, SG Optimizer, Godaddy Managed WordPress Hosting and WP Engine<\/p><\/blockquote>\n<p>We are using Redis cache, https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/redis-cache\/<br \/>\nand nginx helper: https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/nginx-helper\/<\/p>\n<p>Is there any suggestion upon setting with Redis cache please?<\/p>\n<p>By the way, I am not technical background, do you recommend it work with Autoptimize please?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks, and have a nice day.<\/p>\n<p>Alex<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10986985","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10986985","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10986985\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10986985"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}