{"id":10946033,"date":"2018-12-04T15:43:58","date_gmt":"2018-12-04T15:43:58","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/access-denied-68\/"},"modified":"2018-12-04T15:43:58","modified_gmt":"2018-12-04T15:43:58","slug":"access-denied-68","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/access-denied-68\/","title":{"rendered":"Access denied.."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there,<\/p>\n<p>I started getting errors a few days ago on this plugin which says this when I&#8217;m in a locker and trying to get the lists:<\/p>\n<p>&#8220;Unable to get the lists: Access Denied. Typically this message occurs if the current network being used to access the site has put a block in place for the site. For example this can happen if you\u2019re attempting to access MailChimp from a government or university network as they have stricter blocks in place for which sites are accessible. It can also occur if you\u2019re using a VPN, in which case you\u2019d want to reach out to your IT department to assist with this message.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>And the same message when you try to subscribe in order to download, minus the &#8220;Unable to get the lists:&#8221; part. <\/p>\n<p>I talked with Mailchimp and they told me to ask you if you could get a reference number on your end that could tell us what kind of block it is.<\/p>\n<p>Hope you can help!<\/p>\n<p>Thanks!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10946033","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10946033","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10946033\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10946033"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}