{"id":10917038,"date":"2018-11-26T12:11:25","date_gmt":"2018-11-26T12:11:25","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/css-files-not-processed\/"},"modified":"2018-11-26T12:13:10","modified_gmt":"2018-11-26T12:13:10","slug":"css-files-not-processed","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/css-files-not-processed\/","title":{"rendered":"CSS Files Not Processed"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi Folks,<br \/>\nAll was well till I upgraded to 2.3.9<br \/>\nThe main issue is that the <strong>CSS Files are not being processed.<\/strong><br \/>\nThus I get this error message on the page source code:<br \/>\n<code>&lt;!-- FVM couldn&#039;t catch the CSS file below. Please report it on https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/plugin\/fast-velocity-minify\/ --&gt;&lt;link rel=&#039;stylesheet&#039; id=&#039;dashicons-css&#039;  href=&#039;https:\/\/www.hiskingdomprophecy.com\/wp-includes\/css\/dashicons.min.css&#039; type=&#039;text\/css&#039; media=&#039;all&#039; \/&gt; &lt;!-- STARTING admin-bar \/ https:\/\/www.hiskingdomprophecy.com\/wp-includes\/css\/admin-bar.min.css --&gt;<\/code><br \/>\nThe same error message goes for <strong>all CSS files<\/strong>.<br \/>\nI tried reverting to 2.3.8 but the issue remained.<br \/>\n<strong>I have now reverted to 2.3.6 which works 100%.<\/strong><\/p>\n<p><strong>One other issue<\/strong> that I found on 2.3.9 when testing our site speed issue, was than each time the 2.3.9. plugin was reactivated, it reverted to the FVM default settings.<br \/>\nThis meant I had to go in an reset things manually after each test.<br \/>\nHowever, when the 2.3.6 version was reinstalled it automatically restored to the last 2.3.6 version saved settings.<\/p>\n<p>How this helps!<br \/>\nRegards and thanks,<br \/>\nAngus<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10917038","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10917038","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10917038\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":10917041,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10917038\/revisions\/10917041"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10917038"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}