{"id":10906539,"date":"2018-11-22T11:15:05","date_gmt":"2018-11-22T11:15:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possibly-not-compatible-with-my-template-impreza\/"},"modified":"2018-11-22T11:15:05","modified_gmt":"2018-11-22T11:15:05","slug":"possibly-not-compatible-with-my-template-impreza","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possibly-not-compatible-with-my-template-impreza\/","title":{"rendered":"Possibly not compatible with my template (Impreza)?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi, our webhost uses your plugin as part of their WordPress Optimization program. After they installed it, I found that changes I made to the CSS through the settings panel of my template (Impreza, maybe you know of it), they weren&#8217;t visible in the actual site. I myself suspected it was due to a caching issue. After some questioning, the webhost informed me that in that case, I had to first use the Purge action within your plugin and then clear the cache. While that worked for putting my changes through, we encountered another issue: on certain browser for certain users, the CSS wouldn&#8217;t load at all, showing just the &#8216;bare bones&#8217; of html as it were&#8230; (mostly Chrome, but I haven&#8217;t been able to find a common ground. Some shoed no problems whatsoever)<\/p>\n<p>I read through the FAQ, but couldn&#8217;t find a similar issue. Is this something that you&#8217;ve encountered before? Is there a possibility that it&#8217;s not compatible with my template settings or should the FVM plugin be configured differently in these cases?<\/p>\n<p>Our webhost wasn&#8217;t able to provide me with an answer, claiming nothing is wrong so I&#8217;m trying to gather information where I can. If this is something you cannot answer, I understand, but I thought it was worth a try!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10906539","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10906539","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10906539\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10906539"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}