{"id":10856103,"date":"2018-11-07T12:21:13","date_gmt":"2018-11-07T12:21:13","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bug-at-arcade-basic\/"},"modified":"2018-11-07T12:21:13","modified_gmt":"2018-11-07T12:21:13","slug":"bug-at-arcade-basic","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/bug-at-arcade-basic\/","title":{"rendered":"bug at arcade basic?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;m using Arcade Basic for a couple of years now and think it&#8217;s a great free theme. But today I&#8217;m getting insane. There seems to be a bug. When I change one url link at a thumbnail, the url link of another y=thumbnail changes too. When I try to correct it, it changes the first url link of the thumbnail.<\/p>\n<p>At the bottom of the page mentioned above there are thumbnails. When you click on &#8216;LJG&#8217; you are directed to the same page as when you click on &#8216;Coffee &amp; Cacao&#8217;. That&#8217;s obviously not what I want. But when I change one of these the other one changes too.<\/p>\n<p>I change the url link and save the changes (also at the mainpage) . It saves the changes but as I said it changes the settings of other thumbnails too.<\/p>\n<p>I really hope someone can help me out. Oh I&#8217;m using Mac Os Majove 10.14.<br \/>\nIs that the problem maybe?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks!<br \/>\nFemke<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10856103","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10856103","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10856103\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10856103"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}