{"id":10820251,"date":"2018-10-26T19:19:59","date_gmt":"2018-10-26T19:19:59","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/license-validation-problem-at-any-time\/"},"modified":"2018-10-26T19:19:59","modified_gmt":"2018-10-26T19:19:59","slug":"license-validation-problem-at-any-time","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/license-validation-problem-at-any-time\/","title":{"rendered":"License validation problem at any time"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello<br \/>\nGood time<\/p>\n<p>I am from Iran<br \/>\nSorry if i do not speak well<\/p>\n<p>I use your plugin Software License Manager<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve made nearly 60 licenses with your plugin and I&#8217;ve delivered my products to customers in this form.<\/p>\n<p>The problem that plagues me in the plugin is that if my site becomes compromised for any reason, all of my clients&#8217; sites are having difficulty (considering that my products are the WordPress site template)<\/p>\n<p>I want a solution that will then not validate after the site license approval by the site after the purchase of the product, until a message from the site server (my site) is sent to the client site (Licensing).<\/p>\n<p>I mean, now every second, and every load on the site of each client, the license confirms the request from my site server (licensor), but I want to be able to do the first validation only for the first time. It will not be validated until the next message sent from my server and site<\/p>\n<p>So that if my site (licensee site) is fixed, my clients&#8217; sites will not fail and fail to fail.<\/p>\n<p>Thank you for guiding me &#8230;.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10820251","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10820251","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10820251\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10820251"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}