{"id":10403005,"date":"2018-06-15T09:50:39","date_gmt":"2018-06-15T09:50:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/memberships-expiring-after-activation\/"},"modified":"2018-06-15T09:50:39","modified_gmt":"2018-06-15T09:50:39","slug":"memberships-expiring-after-activation","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/memberships-expiring-after-activation\/","title":{"rendered":"Memberships expiring after activation"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>The issue &#8211;<\/p>\n<p>Yesterday I manually added all users to a fixed date membership which runs from 1st May 2018 to 30th April 2019 and set the status to Active.<\/p>\n<p>Today I find that the status for all users has reverted back to &#8220;Pending activate on next payment&#8221;!<\/p>\n<p>If it makes any difference, the payment gateway for all of them is &#8220;Manual Payment Gateway&#8221; and I also deleted the invoices automatically created when I added them all to the membership since they weren&#8217;t required (as users have already paid).<\/p>\n<p>Although it really shouldn&#8217;t be happening, since I&#8217;d set the status to Active for all of them (and the membership isn&#8217;t due to expire until 2019), is the system somehow assuming they haven&#8217;t paid and therefore reverting to the pending status?  How can I override this?  For now, I&#8217;ve had to put everyone on a free membership so that they can actually access the site at all but that obviously isn&#8217;t a practical permanent solution.<\/p>\n<p>With many thanks in advance.<br \/>\nNik<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10403005","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10403005","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10403005\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10403005"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}