{"id":10332801,"date":"2018-05-28T16:40:03","date_gmt":"2018-05-28T16:40:03","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ajax-links-dont-work\/"},"modified":"2018-05-28T16:40:03","modified_gmt":"2018-05-28T16:40:03","slug":"ajax-links-dont-work","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ajax-links-dont-work\/","title":{"rendered":"Ajax links don&#8217;t work"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I have problems with the links in quotes. nothing happens. Here&#8217;s my chat with sitrubix about the problem.<\/p>\n<p>========<br \/>\nIn my admin left column, I have &#8220;Quotes&#8221; including the option to create a new quote. I tested it with success over the week-end. Now, when I try to create a new quote, the empty quote appears, but when I click the buttons, for example to create a new client, nothing happens.<\/p>\n<p>I think the problem is in WP, since when I look at all the quotes, I have the options to edit or quick edit. Edit brings me to the draft, but I STILL can&#8217;t create a new client and quick edit doesn&#8217;t respond.<\/p>\n<p>Could it have to do with AJAX? I noticed that the &#8220;add a new client&#8221; button links to http:\/\/merlinventaire.siterubix.com\/wp-admin\/post.php?post=319&amp;action=edit#TB_inline?width=960&amp;height=700&amp;inlineId=add-ajax-user<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for your prompt response,<br \/>\nRegis Thibeault,<br \/>\nmerlinregis<\/p>\n<p>SiteSupportabout 2 hours ago<br \/>\nHi Regis,<\/p>\n<p>In this case, we suggest you contact the plugin provider and ask them to provide you guidelines on this as that will certainly help.<\/p>\n<p>merlinregis24 minutes ago<br \/>\nHello again,<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for your prompt response.<\/p>\n<p>On https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/add-new-client-wrapper-is-blank, for a similar they suggest that we might get an alert in the php log or in the browser control. I&#8217;ll check the browser console while you ceck the php log?<\/p>\n<p>merlinregis20 minutes ago<br \/>\nIn the console I get : <\/p>\n<p>decimal.min.js?ver=3.7.2:2 Uncaught Error: [DecimalError] Invalid argument: 14.975.00<br \/>\nat b (decimal.min.js?ver=3.7.2:2)<br \/>\nat new e (decimal.min.js?ver=3.7.2:2)<br \/>\nat workOutTotals (admin.js?ver=3.7.2:158)<br \/>\nat HTMLDocument. (admin.js?ver=3.7.2:357)<br \/>\nat i (load-scripts.php?c=0&amp;load;[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,wp-util,wp-a11y,updates,moxiejs,plupload&amp;ver=4.9.6:2)<br \/>\nat Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&amp;load;[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,wp-util,wp-a11y,updates,moxiejs,plupload&amp;ver=4.9.6:2)<br \/>\nat Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&amp;load;[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,wp-util,wp-a11y,updates,moxiejs,plupload&amp;ver=4.9.6:2)<br \/>\nat HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=0&amp;load;[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,underscore,wp-util,wp-a11y,updates,moxiejs,plupload&amp;ver=4.9.6:2)<\/p>\n<p>merlinregis19 minutes ago<br \/>\nDoes it have to do with my problem?<\/p>\n<p>SiteSupport16 minutes ago<br \/>\nRegis,<\/p>\n<p>We just checked the server logs and we are seeing following error message:<\/p>\n<p>Premature end of script headers: admin-ajax.php, referer: http:\/\/merlinventaire.siterubix.com\/wp-admin\/post-new.php?post_type=sliced_quote<\/p>\n<p>Please contact plugin provider to know more about this.<\/p>\n<p>Premature end of script headers: admin-ajax.php, referer: http:\/\/merlinventaire.siterubix.com\/wp-admin\/post-new.php?post_type=sliced_quote<br \/>\n==========<\/p>\n<p>Thanks for your prompt response,<\/p>\n<p>merlinregis<br \/>\nmerlinventaire.com<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10332801","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10332801","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10332801\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10332801"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}