{"id":10317511,"date":"2018-05-24T10:43:10","date_gmt":"2018-05-24T10:43:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/errors-404-fast-velocity-with-litespeed-2\/"},"modified":"2018-05-24T10:43:10","modified_gmt":"2018-05-24T10:43:10","slug":"errors-404-fast-velocity-with-litespeed-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/errors-404-fast-velocity-with-litespeed-2\/","title":{"rendered":"errors 404 fast velocity with litespeed"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi<\/p>\n<p>I get these some 404 errors on url that end up like this:<\/p>\n<p>wp-content \/ uploads \/ fvm \/ out \/ header-7a8438d8-1523008774.min.js<\/p>\n<p>my server work with litespeed plugin.<\/p>\n<p>How can I solve?<\/p>\n<p>thank you<\/p>\n<p>Viewing 3 replies &#8211; 1 through 3 (of 3 total)<br \/>\nPlugin AuthorRaul Peixoto (@alignak)<br \/>\n1 week ago<br \/>\nHi,<\/p>\n<p>A couple of things can happen.<\/p>\n<p>a) You are purging FVM cache frequently or periodically, which means those files will be gone. If you also don\u2019t purge your cache (plugin, server, etc), they will still reference those deleted files.<\/p>\n<p>b) Your server is not giving the plugin permissions to write the files into that directory. In that case, check that the directory has write permissions either via control panel, ftp, ssh or whatever.<\/p>\n<p>c) You\u2019re seeing this on google webmaster tools. Bound with a)\u2026 if you delete those, they will be gone (unless b)\u2026 they couldn\u2019t be created due to lack of permissions).<\/p>\n<p>hele2005 (@hele2005)<br \/>\n1 week ago<br \/>\nHi and thanks for the reply.<\/p>\n<p>A) if I do not clear the fast velocity cache anymore, do I solve it?<\/p>\n<p>b) What are the files to which I have to give ftp permissions? and what permissions should I give?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks<\/p>\n<p>Hi, What can I do?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10317511","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10317511","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10317511\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10317511"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}