{"id":10281273,"date":"2018-05-15T08:44:48","date_gmt":"2018-05-15T08:44:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/one-payment-for-date-range-access\/"},"modified":"2018-05-15T08:44:48","modified_gmt":"2018-05-15T08:44:48","slug":"one-payment-for-date-range-access","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/one-payment-for-date-range-access\/","title":{"rendered":"One Payment for Date Range Access"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>OK I have pretty much given up on the idea of making recurring memberships work for our scenario so here is what I am now trying to achieve &#8211;<\/p>\n<p>Create One Payment for Date Range Access running from 1st May 2018 &#8211; 30th April 2019.<br \/>\nSign up all current users.<br \/>\nGenerate an invoice for all current users.<\/p>\n<p>Methods I have tried &#8211;<\/p>\n<p>Method 1: Sign up users individually by clicking on &#8220;Add Member&#8221; and selecting &#8220;Create invoice&#8221;<br \/>\nProblem: Invoice is created and marked as &#8220;Billed&#8221; but the option for Admin to mark it as &#8220;Paid&#8221; does not appear.<\/p>\n<p>Method 2: Sign up all users by selecting &#8220;All users&#8221; and then applying the relevant membership.<br \/>\nProblem: No invoices are created so I would then have to create each of these individually.  Unfortunately, even doing it this way, the option for Admin to mark an invoice as &#8220;Paid&#8221; does not appear!<\/p>\n<p>OK so either way, the main problem seems to be that the option for Admin to mark invoices as paid manually has disappeared completely.  I&#8217;ve tried completely re-setting Membership 2 settings using the &#8220;reset&#8221; link and creating various different membership types (recurring, fixed etc).  If it makes any difference, the only payment option currently available is &#8220;Manual&#8221;.<\/p>\n<p>This is now urgent&#8230; with very many thanks in advance for any insight.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10281273","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10281273","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10281273\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10281273"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}