{"id":10175019,"date":"2018-04-12T17:15:01","date_gmt":"2018-04-12T17:15:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page\/"},"modified":"2018-04-12T17:15:01","modified_gmt":"2018-04-12T17:15:01","slug":"possible-issue-with-lost-password-page","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possible-issue-with-lost-password-page\/","title":{"rendered":"Possible issue with lost password page"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>This is a continuation of <a href=\"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/reset-password-page-not-working-with-page-caching-and-force-login\/\">another thread<\/a>, thought I had the problem resolved.<br \/>\nI have confirmed so far, that the problem deals with either of the 2 plugins I have used to minify\/cache my site.   I have tried Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache and both cause the same issue; a white page on the lost\/forgot password page.   The rest of the site runs fine.<br \/>\nDebug log shows:<br \/>\n[12-Apr-2018 14:41:05 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on null in \/public_html\/wp-includes\/cache.php on line 123<br \/>\nIf I deactivate the plugins, the lost password page works, but the site runs slower.. <\/p>\n<p>Once I had applied the following code:<\/p>\n<pre><code>\/\/ Disable autoptimize on pages with the word &quot;account&quot; in the URL\nadd_filter(&#039;autoptimize_filter_noptimize&#039;,&#039;my_ao_noptimize&#039;,10,0);\nfunction my_ao_noptimize() {\nif (strpos($_SERVER[&#039;REQUEST_URI&#039;],&#039;account&#039;)!==false) {\nreturn true;\n} else {\nreturn false;\n}\n}<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>The lost\/forgot password page worked, however, once you login, the site goes blank except for manually going to the admin back-end.<br \/>\nError at this point is:<br \/>\n[12-Apr-2018 17:09:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on null in \/public_html\/wp-includes\/cache.php on line 123<\/p>\n<p>I do have 2 sites running with your plugin at this second, both are the same theme(different edits) and both of their cache.php files are the same.   The other site (workign fine on the forgot\/reset password page) is not running with login only which is where I had originally went for help.  <\/p>\n<p>end writing of book, sorry for the long post.   If it will help can show settings of AO as well.  Both sites match there as well.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10175019","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10175019","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10175019\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10175019"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}