{"id":10164077,"date":"2018-04-10T07:01:07","date_gmt":"2018-04-10T07:01:07","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tiny-framework-css-changes\/"},"modified":"2018-04-10T07:01:07","modified_gmt":"2018-04-10T07:01:07","slug":"tiny-framework-css-changes","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tiny-framework-css-changes\/","title":{"rendered":"Tiny Framework CSS Changes"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve previously used theme Tiny Forge (and been very impressed) and now chosen to develop a site using Tiny Framework.  Previously I could edit the CSS in WordPress from the editor. Now I see that with WP 4.9.5 site changes are made through a side control panel which therefore does not give direct access to template and CSS files.<\/p>\n<p>I have four questions:<\/p>\n<p>1.  Is my understanding correct that to change files I&#8217;ve now to use FTP to download and modify files before uploading again?<\/p>\n<p>2. How do I know which files change which features of the theme?<\/p>\n<p>3. More specifically how can I change the features illustrated in the image linked below?<\/p>\n<p>3.1 the user icon, name colour and font size (on a posting).<br \/>\n3.2 the line spacing on the widget Recent Posts list.<br \/>\nNote: for some reason, the line spacing is correct on the widget Archive.  Although it would be good to have the widget title and list line spacing closer.<\/p>\n<p>4. How do I change the breadcrumb at the foot of each post showing post before and post after i.e. &lt; xxxx        xxxx&gt;<\/p>\n<p>I do hope that someone with far better knowledge about these things (I&#8217;m not a coder) will be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks.<\/p>\n<p>IMAGE URL WHICH ILLUSTRATES WHAT I&#8217;D LIKE TO CHANGE<br \/>\nhttp:\/\/theyachtphyllis.co.uk\/TinyFramework-CSS.jpg<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10164077","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-css","topic-tag-line-spacing"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10164077","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10164077\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10164077"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}