{"id":10147326,"date":"2018-04-04T20:06:28","date_gmt":"2018-04-04T20:06:28","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-requests-support-tix-not-working\/"},"modified":"2018-04-04T20:06:28","modified_gmt":"2018-04-04T20:06:28","slug":"feature-requests-support-tix-not-working","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-requests-support-tix-not-working\/","title":{"rendered":"Feature requests\/support tix not working"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I tried to submit some feature requests through the support page on your website, but it appears none of your contact forms are displaying (it happens). I currently use the free version, but would upgrade in a heartbeat if the premium plugin offered:<\/p>\n<p>1. Product fields that can be displayed or hidden based on conditional logic. I have different memberships combinations available, depending on a user\u2019s age, skill level, etc. There are too many product fields to show them all to each user, so I&#8217;d like to show only the ones that are relevant.<\/p>\n<p>2. The option of replacing \u201cOther\u201d on checkbox and radio button fields with a custom phrase. For example, we have to ask for a user\u2019s gender, but we need to allow those with non-binary gender identities to tell us what term they prefer to use. Using radio buttons that read \u201cMale, Female, Other\u201d is very insensitive to someone who is not cisgender. I worked around it with a combo of radio buttons and a text field, but it&#8217;s not an elegant solution.<\/p>\n<p>3. An easy way (through Zapier, perhaps) to integrate each new user\u2019s data into a Google Sheets spreadsheet as the registration is submitted.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10147326","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10147326","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10147326\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10147326"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}