{"id":10067859,"date":"2018-03-13T03:51:30","date_gmt":"2018-03-13T03:51:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/do-not-use-this-plugin-24\/"},"modified":"2018-03-13T03:51:30","modified_gmt":"2018-03-13T03:51:30","slug":"do-not-use-this-plugin-24","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/do-not-use-this-plugin-24\/","title":{"rendered":"DO NOT USE THIS PLUGIN"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>This plugin is made by a company who uses their company-registered Alipay account to &#8216;help you&#8217; receive payments by diverting the payments to their own account. I was told that when the incoming payments reach CNY 50, the sum would be automatically repaid to my own individual Alipay account, but when I tried to test to make this happen, the plugin mysteriously stopped working and their support told me that it was a short-term issue, i could pay with WeChat instead. But WeChat is a totally different platform from Alipay, not sure how they can both work in one plugin but it&#8217;s totally fishy to me and now I have lost money.<\/p>\n<p>Also, after the initial login to their plugin backend, i was never able to login again, it said the e-mail address i used to register was never registered, and when i asked their support i was not helped at all.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10067859","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10067859","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10067859\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10067859"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}