{"id":10063079,"date":"2018-03-11T20:54:17","date_gmt":"2018-03-11T20:54:17","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/excellent-link-plugin\/"},"modified":"2018-03-11T20:54:17","modified_gmt":"2018-03-11T20:54:17","slug":"excellent-link-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/excellent-link-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Excellent Link Plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>A couple of weeks ago, I was looking at bringing my website up to PHP 7 as this version of PHP uses less processor and memory on the web hosting server.  PHP 7 is basically better code.  The existing plugin for checking links wasn&#8217;t PHP 7 compliant and was giving warnings.  So I looked about for another plugin.  <\/p>\n<p>I came across the Link Checker plugin. I emailed Marco Beierer who is the developer of the plugin.  He answered all my questions so I went with it.  I have a large website so I was looking at the paid version which is very reasonable.<\/p>\n<p>Also, my website has a lot of YouTube links so this Link Plugin also checked these embedded links.<\/p>\n<p>Another good point when it comes to picking a plugin is to see when it was last updated.  This Link Checker plugin is right up to date.<\/p>\n<p>The plugin is light, quick and works like a dream.  I also get an daily email after the Link Checker has scanned my pages and posts.  <\/p>\n<p>I am very happy with this plugin and also with the customer service from Marco. <\/p>\n<p>My website is now running on PHP 7 and is nice and fast now. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10063079","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-broken-link-check","topic-tag-php-7"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10063079","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10063079\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10063079"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}