{"id":10012222,"date":"2018-02-25T11:06:22","date_gmt":"2018-02-25T11:06:22","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=10012222"},"modified":"2018-02-25T11:13:18","modified_gmt":"2018-02-25T11:13:18","slug":"blogvault-is-the-best-ive-tried-all-the-plugins-of-this-kind","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/blogvault-is-the-best-ive-tried-all-the-plugins-of-this-kind\/","title":{"rendered":"BLOGVAULT IS THE BEST. I&#8217;ve tried all the plugins of this kind."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;ve tried ALL the other backup\/migration plugins. I&#8217;ve spent like 1000$ on those kind of plugins and 200+ hours of work.  <\/p>\n<p>Blogvault is just superior. <\/p>\n<ul>\n<li>Incremental backups<\/li>\n<li>Selective restore on both files and database ( coming soon )<\/li>\n<li>Selective download of a single file<\/li>\n<li>Versioning of file based on change ( if you sync the website 40 times you don&#8217;t get 40 versions of a single file. but only if the file changes it creates a new version! )<\/li>\n<li>Add\/remove files from sync<\/li>\n<li>Awesome and simple UI<\/li>\n<li>Offsite control panel<\/li>\n<li>Easy as fuck migrations. Serialized data and all that. almost one click<\/li>\n<li>Clean the website from useless files during migrations <\/li>\n<li>Fast download of backups ( codeguard took me 18 hours to download a backup, with this 3mins)<\/li>\n<li>Staging<\/li>\n<li><strong>Actively fixing the bugs and errors reported<\/strong><\/li>\n<\/ul>\n<p><strong>But most important: THE SUPPORT ( by CHAT not some 4 days email ticket ). IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG THEY CAN ANALYZE AND HELP YOU FIX IT. You don&#8217;t have to read error logs of some shitty plugin and understand the problem yourself. <\/strong><\/p>\n<p>Too many times I had problems with other backup\/migrate plugins and the support was slow and didn&#8217;t really want to help you for real. <strong>Blogvault really cares. <\/strong><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-10012222","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10012222","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10012222\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":10012232,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/10012222\/revisions\/10012232"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=10012222"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}