I used the theme for a journal and conference web-site. Although it does require some changes to suit our needs exactly, but it is still ecesslent for us.
Great theme, very versatile. Almost everythiing can be changed. And great support! Find all the answers in the extensive forum and get direct and fast support from the developers.
For professional (and, let's be honest geekery) reasons I'm constantly on a lookout for new responsive themes - this is definitely one of the best out there:
- very clean, elegant and pretty (which is rare)
- original, content-centric layout idea which actually works
- easy to use pretty much out of the box
- flexible with plugins (no problem with woocommerce)
- awesome massive fonts, suggesting the author knows a thing or two about usability a.d. 2012
- FREE (premium option with few additional settings for a very reasonable price)
+ much better quality than many premiums i used
- surprisingly good looking even on the text-light sites.
haven't installed over it yet, so can't tell how gracefully it leaves the stage, but it looks light on the code an solid.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.