Very good looking theme with great customizability. Simple to use and if you by any chance get stuck on something, there is insanely fast and friendly customer support. I would recommend this theme to anyone.
I absolutely love this theme especially the support the team provides. Imran especially is very helpful and he is quick to answer your questions. I would recommend this theme to anyone!
Fast and acurate
Lot of room for organize your content.
Suitable for any type of websites.
Simple & proffesional looks!
More important things! the support reply is awesome. 100% solved my problem :p
t's a beautiful theme with a lot of attention for everyone and easy to use.
I realized that even in the free version support is appropriate.
Ok, when I first started working with the theme I (mistakenly) thought there were a lot of "bugs" in it because I didn't realize how much different it is working with Bootstrap. Once I figured out it was user error things went much smoother! :-D
1. Let's face it.. The theme is gorgeous, which is why I picked it.
2. It shows up BEAUTIFULLY on mobile devices. I played with a few mobile plugins, and they paled in comparison to the theme's built in mobile support/styling. I did Google's mobile site test and my site's rating was, "Awesome!".
3. Support was very good, and believe me when I say I initially pestered the team at Webriti to death, me not getting the Bootstrap aspect of it.
4. It's very fast. I've used popular paid themes known for speed, and using half the plugins, that weren't nearly as responsive as this theme.
5. Did I mention that it's gorgeous??? The site owner is so happy with this theme he's beside himself! He loves it.
This is a very great theme, it's power packed and has all the ingredients of a great site
Nice theme, look very good, that's why I chose it. Then came WordPress 3.7.1 and it completely messed up my 2 sites. The famous cookie error popped up three weeks ago and I had no idea what to do about it. I was unable to log in. So did many others on the WordPress forum. In my case, Appointment was the culprit. Probably because it was not updated to accomodate bugfixes in the cookie mechanism in WordPress 3.7.1. It worked fine before 3.7.x
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.