Отличный бесплатный плагин, работает без проблем.)))
I report a bug to MailPoet
- When you go to Subscribers and you have more than 100 on any of the categories (Confirmed, Subscribed , etc) you select all and a message shows up "Do you want to select the all 546 ..." . You hit yes but It doesn't really apply whatever action you choose.
MailPoet asked for access to my site to see the problem.
24h after I got an email saying that they have by mistake, manually confirmed all my unconfirmed users. After the email I check my site, and not only that but also my Unsubscribed users got manually confirmed ..
Today I started to get emails from, what were unsubscribed users a day ago, saying that they don't want to receive mails from me because they have unsubscribed from my site.
And Mail Poet says "We are sorry, but mistakes happen "
This plugin wonderful mailpoet
But not complete, it needs to develop more into a comprehensive
1. feature: Control the default e-mail templates in WordPress.
2. Feature: Control to send a single message to a member of the wp-admin, through the User Profile.
3- Reset & Send Password.
4. re-send account activation code when the member loses activation link.
5. Feature: log alerts, when the user logs on the mailpoet send an alert to the user, for example: You are logged in to your site aaaa.com, ip, browser type, operating system type, time etc ....
6. Price too high for developers .
MailPoet is probably the best newsletter plugin there is! I was using a different plugin and changed to this!
My site is now completely running on MailPoet!
I love this plugin. It never had any glitches. Easy to use. Works like a charm. A few functionality suggestions for the developers:
1) It would be great to be able to send different messages to different groups of members, depending on their role;
2) It would be nice to add more automated messages for other instances - e.g. when someone unsubscribes etc.
For a free plugin this is terrific! I'm thinking about getting a pro version. Waiting for your new release!
Thank you so much for this great plug in!
The best newsletter plugin ever! Easy, clear, highly customizable - perfect! Thanks a lot!
The plugin worked really well for me for a long time - at least a year - until one day the visual editor just didn't work anymore. Judging from the pages of unresolved threads in the support forums, it's not just me having issues. In order to get timely support you have to pay a minimum of $99 a year. I don't have a need for any of the other premium features so I guess I'll be moving over to MailChimp.
Update: After a lot of uninstalling/reinstalling plugins I was able to get it to work again, but it just conflicts with too many other plugins. Specifically EWWW Optimizer and WP Editorial Calendar, which are more important in my workflow, plus a few non-essential ones that I ended up deleting during the troubleshooting process. According to the P3 plugin, it was also making up the bulk of my plugin load time.
I've been using MailPoet for a few years now. They have a pretty good product, when there aren't functionality issues. I've tried to use their customer support multiple times and have only resolved minor issues. Don't expect any quality of support unless you're willing to shell out for the premium version.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.