The Advanced WordPress Security plugin Developed by World Web Arts to protect your wordpress website from virus and malicious attack by permission set
I used the security feature in this plugin to rename database prefixes and could no longer log into my site. Tried to contact plugin support + sent ticket but no response. Took days for my hosting company to recover my site so I could log in.
In this plugin all necessary security steps included to protect wordpress website from virus, malicious code and spam...
Get Alert to take action for files and folder in plugin dashboard page including File Pemission
* Databse Prefix
* Deafult admin Username
* WordPress Versions
* Admin Notifications
* Spam Protection
* Get Database Back up to secure your data
* Get Folder Back up to secure your php files
* Scan your website settings
* See coming live traffics from where to your website
* Set permission of all files individually
* Change wordpress default admin URL
* Scan your website files and folder for virus or malicious code
* Hide WordPress version for all users but administrators
* Remove various meta tags generators from the blog’s head tag for non-administrators.
* Remove Really Simple Discovery meta tags from front-end
* Remove Windows Live Writer meta tags from front-end
* Disable error reporting (php + db) for all but administrators
* Remove core update notifications from back-end for all but administrators
* Remove plug-ins update notifications from back-end
* Remove themes update notifications from back-end
* Remove login error notifications from front-end
* Hide admin notifications for non admins.
* Try to create the index.php file in the wp-content, wp-content/plugins, wp-content/themes and wp-content/uploads directories to prevent directory listing
* Remove the version parameter from urls
* Empty the content of the readme.html file from the root directory.
* Show the RSS widget in the dashboard
* and many more...
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.