Manage and display testimonials for your blog, product or service.
A few issues for me:
- All testimonials are lost after moving from localhost to live server or re-installing the site. Or maybe I haven't found ways to keep/backup them.
- In HTML mode of the Editor when adding a new item if I type a very long text content without placing br tag then on the front my site the text displayed inline very long cause UI of my site broken.
- Related to the first issue, if in the setting we set number of the testimonials to be displayed is says 3 then, after you re-install the site all testimonials are lost as said - This will show an Error Message repeating in two lines on top of your front site something related to Pagination. I understand this as because you set the number to be displayed as 3 so it will hook in to db for 3 testimonials then there's no content yet so error! After re-adding the testimonials this is auto-fixed.
- After all, I have searched and tried most other Testimonial Plugin out there but am still choose to use this plug because I find this much better for me than the others it is easy to install and use, it has Image, URL adding ability, no ads and it's free.
- would be nice if we can set Random/number of items to be displayed - just like widget but for short-code also.
Please feel free to use this plugin. And if you have any issues do let us know. We will fix it and send the update.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.