As the title states, it doesn't work well in Chrome. The plugin seems to work, but the external functions don't. You can't download languages, or even check the available languages from Chrome. I got it to work in FireFox though.
It also seems that all the languages aren't available for 4.0 as of this posting, but that's to be expected, since it was just released a couple days ago. I was able to download the 3.9.2 version of the language, and it worked well enough.
Upon getting the language installed through FireFox, everything seemed to work as advertised on Chrome as well.
One of the big problems, is that I can't find anyway to manually install language files. I tried to follow the WP standard of creating a languages folder in the wp-content folder, but none of the .mo files I placed in there were recognized by this plugin. Yet, when I finally got the files installed, they placed them in the same languages folder. I'm not sure if I did something wrong (likely), or if the plugin didn't actually check the languages folder until after one was installed from within the plugin itself.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.