Very good plugin and very prompt support!
Plugin installs quickly and there are lots of customization options to choose from. A few options like text color are missing, but those are easily fixed by adding a few lines of code. Great customer service!
Great plugin, very easy to chat with people. Also a fantastic service.
For the price is not possible find any other better. Also support is quick and good. Works fine and it has as many options as I need. Happy with it.
Work well. No pub.
Need more setup available only with pro (paid) version.
I do not give 5 stars to a plugin that requires upgrade to a pro version ($) for more functionality. However, in its free version, it does what is advertised.
Es un plugin sencillo de utilizar y lo mejor es que por $20 lo tienes para siempre, sin cuotas mensuales.
Tiene alguna carencia como el no saber el tiempo que hace que el cliente está esperando en el chat, no poder configurar o personalizar ciertos mensajes,...
No tienes ninguna aplicación externa y te obliga a chatear como administrador desde WordPress, pero te permite configurar un email para que te avisen cada vez que un cliente quiere hablar contigo. De esa manera te ahorras el tener abierta siempre la ventana de WordPress.
Lo recomiendo al 100%.
Very competitively priced for a single site, excellent design and implementation. Easy to install and get started.
I was disappointed that there is no option for users who are logged in; I would like to see the user info fields populated when they're logged in. As of now, users who are already logged in have to type in their information again to start the chat.... when using on a member based site, it's critical to minimize the steps required for them to reach support.
Hoping to see updates soon that will remedy these issues... for now it's sort of like buying a car and 'we'll see aobut getting your wheels to you sometime on a future update" :)
Seriously, this is an awesome plugin that deserves a try... check it out
Firstly, do not bother with the free version unless you are a very small blogger who has very few followers...if you are a business then just pay the fee for the pro version if you really want a basic live chat utility. The following comments are based on very limited real testing:
- Great value for a basic chat utility
- The customer/visitor instigating the chat call can be left wondering whether anyone is attending to them. I use chat contact regularly with my ISPs and they display a "so-and-so it typing" message you when the person at the other end is preparing a chat reply. Without this a customer is in the dark and feeling ignored or imagines the connection has crashed or whatever.
- The is no facility for the customer to end the chat (other than clicking the 'close' cross). If the option is chosen by the operator to set a 24 hour period with no chat pop-ups (when a customer clicks the cross) the customer has no way to start a new chat.
- There is no option for the customer to collapse the chat box at the end of a session (unless they click the cross - see above).
- There is no option for the customer to have a transcript of the chat emailed to them
All in all - pretty good but not 'business-ready' even for a small business like mine.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.