Take complete control over the WordPress content editor.
Simply and short, this is the best editor and my favorit.
Greetings from the Netherlands
Really nice plugin. This plugin makes editing more powerful. thank you.
WP Edit is obviously a great tool for adding new styling options to the Page/Post editor, but it has a bunch of more obscure features that raise it to a whole new level!
Many of these are features that you will no longer need to find a specialized plugin to support.
1. The editing features can be added to other editable areas such as the post Manual Excerpt field and the user profile biography field.
2. It will add support for shortcodes in excerpts and widget areas.
3. Supports adding PHP code
4. Manages Page and Post revisions
5. Adds a [signoff] shortcode to add a signature or other canned content.
6. Can add new columns to the post/page list view.
7. There are other little ways to tweak how you posts and pages are displayed and edited that help making managing your content easier.
So, don't stop at the Buttons tab - investigate all the option tabs!
This adds so many options to the Editor, I don't know why someone wouldn't install it?
I used Ultimate TinyMCE and now WP Edit and it's always done exactly what I needed/wanted to make my website look like a professional made it, instead of someone who had never made a website before. I personally have never had any issues with it - ever, it's always spot on allowing me to customize my site exactly how I want it to look, it's by far the plug-in I use the most.
i do not see the Button on my mac but no probleme on my pc ?
did you eard about it ?
This plugin is excellent, as was Josh's last plugin Ultimate TinyMCE.
Not only does WP Edit offer just about everything that one could want in an editor plugin, but the support is likewise superb!
It is well worth the time to learn how to use this plugin.
Thanks a lot! A real must have.
Nice plugin, adds some good and useful stuff.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.