I'm hoping it will last. I followed the instructions for removing/dragging the htaccess.txt and index.php files from the WB-DBmanager to the backup-db folder in wp-contents through my ftp manager. I renamed the htaccess.txt to .htaccess (notice the dot before htaccess). Not seeing any change at my site, I deactivated the plugin, signed out of the site, logged back on and reactivated the plugin. All systems were go at that point, and I was able to backup the database. The only thing I did differently was deactivating and reactivating. So far, so good. Oh yeah, and I updated the plugin.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.