Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but it was not easy to find out where the documentation for the shortcodes were (to actually add the FAQs to a page). Apart from that major issue, it looked ok.
The main issue with this plugin is that it does not give any hints as to how to actually use it. The only direction is "insert short code [faq]". Doesn't help find out where or how to actually create the questions and answers.
After using the plugin for a while a few more annoyances become more pronounced. First, you cannot insert a blank line in the answer of the questions. The finished page removes all of the blank lines as if you only left a space at the end of a sentence. Second, you can't preview the FAQ your creating, if you click on the preview button it appears that you have made a new page with the question as the title of the page and the answer as the content of the page. (this contributes to the frustration of trying to figure out how to create questions and answers, if you try to preview to see if it's working you will think your creating a new page on your site)
For everyone out there who became as frustrated as I that this plugin doesn't offer any clear instruction, I'll try to explain clearly how to create actual questions and answers.
1. Install plugin - this is easy, it tells you how.
2. Figure out what page you want your FAQ's to show up on. For mine I Just created a page and titled it "FAQ". Edit the page and insert the short code: [faq]
3. (here his how you actually create the questions and answers) Go to your dashboard, after installing the plugin, it automatically created a tab labeled "FAQ"; select "add new". (This was confusing to me because it brought you to what looks like your creating a whole new page on your site. But don't worry, you're not.)
4. Where you would normally put the "page title" you will actually type your question.
5. Where you would normally insert information into the page is where you type your answer.
6. Enter something easy.
7. Open the PAGE that you inserted the short code [faq]. If what you did worked, you'll see the question and answer.
I hope this helps everyone out there.
it shows only 5 faqs and answers.. İf you want more you must edit codes. It is not support any setup. But if recode this plugin would be good.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.