Add beautiful image slider to your WordPress blog! Awesome effects, fancy templates, point-and-click wizard. Fully responsive, pure CSS fallback.
I was considering buying the "Unlimited Websites" option, so I downloaded the free version to see what it was about. So glad I did that!
tricky one i that that You need additional software to make it right. WordPress is all about using it inside browser. Nice try to charge for wp plugin :)
I bought this years back when I first started working with HTML sites, it was OK then because I was working in code, but for WordPress, having to use the desktop software is just crap. It's buggy, unreliable when you update, it gives you spam ads, and the desktop software doesn't save work properly. it is an utter utter waste of time. Get the revolution slider and you'll never look at this product again.
Free version totally sucks.
I don't usually leave review, I just vote but this plugin sucks so much that made me do it so you don't waste your time too!
1. You need the plugin (nothing wrong here).
2. You need a software.
3. You need to create the slider in the software.
4. You need to upload it via plugin.
5. After all this you realize that all the images get watermarked with wowslider. ROFL!
6. You have to place the code manually where you want to display it.
7. Some effects are bugged when you go live, buttons don't show right + no title.
8. Overall it sucks, you better get a simple slider plugin w/o needing a software. Just upload images directly and display the slider with the effects you want.
has ads ruining slider.
Many effects and options, but only in windows/MAC Software which you need to build a slider, then upload and test. if yu wanna change a little part you should go through all this process again!
Usability is lowest.
I never log on my wordpress account here, but today I did .. just to make sure these guys are getting a 1 star rating extra from an unsatisfied user.
To make a slide you first have to download and install their crappy app on your pc (Why not via wordpress?), of course after giving them your email address so they can spam you with stuff you're probably not interested in.
Not even going to mention that annoying Wowslider.com credit line on the bottom that isn't removable unless you pay for a premium or whatever service. (Oh, I guess I just did mention it :))
I watched your tutorial. I did it everything step by step. It's still not working.
Error: "Wrong slider."
Thank you yery much. It's so wonderfull
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.