Perfect plugin but still waiting for 2.1. ;)
Greetings from Germany.
I agree with the comments before me-- this is a beautifully crafted plugin and from what I'm seeing it works incredibly well! It's well organized, easy to navigate and set up, and seamlessly works with the wordpress UI.
I'd love to see a lot of the things that @casdcasgv and @revhast have suggested! If you are to make a premium version, then I suppose it's time to start saving up to get it!
All in all, I'm swooning. This is amazing!
Installed it, and checked the ranks and stuff. It's well done. Will use it.
Recommended. Very useful
Thanks for this. It works wonders.
This is the best gamification plugin I´ve found ever.
Really easy to use and highly customizable.
Thanks for your awesome work!
Wirklich guter support (schnell) und das Plugin läuft wie eine 1!
Thank you so much
I loved the options that this plugin gave to me.
I used it on
A really go way to reward your users! Works great and can have idea expansion in the future!
I would pay for a premium version that has the additional features added in:
- User earns badges for each time they earn points with optional popover once earned. Like in "WordPress Achievements" plugin.
- User also earns badges with each new rank with optional popover once earned.
- Admin can define custom text and custom badge images for each badge.
ADDITIONAL POINTS HOOKS:
CONTRIBUTORS, AUTHORS, and USERS (subscribers) earn points and badges for the following:
- Twitter shares
- Facebook shares
- Linkedin Shares
- Google+ Shares
- Visiting individual pages (to be defined by admin)
- For visiting every time (i.e. once per day, at most 3 times per day, etc.)
- Number of times visited badge (i.e. visited 50 times, visited 100 times, etc.)
- Time spent on site (i.e. so many points every 20 minutes spent, etc.) (WordPress Achievements does this)
- Number of pages visited
- For performing any action (admin could have a dropdown to choose between all available actions to define points and badges to)
- For rating comments
- For rating posts
- For writing published posts
- For writing published posts in particular category (i.e. 50 points for every post in games category; 100 points for every post in nutrition category; badge for every 10, 25, 50, etc posts in games category, etc.)
- For changing nickname (i.e. changed nickname 10 time, 50 times, etc.)
- Editing posts x amount of times (i.e. 10 points for each new edit; badge for edited 100 times, 200 times, etc.)
- Visiting during a holiday (i.e. 500 points for visiting on Christmas, 250 points for visiting on "MyBlog Day" (admin-defined holiday), etc.)
- For bookmarking a post (via buddypress saved posts)
EDITORS and ADMINS earn points and badges for the following:
All of the above, PLUS:
- Editing other user's posts
- Publishing other user's posts
- Declining other user's posts submitted for review
- Deleting posts
- Unpublishing posts
- Deleting spam
- Editing comments
- Deleting comments
INTEGRATION WITH BUDDYPRESS
- In order to really have usability, it needs to be able to integrate with buddypress so user can have a section where they can view theirs and others' badges and points.
- Points earned for each of all buddypress actions
- Badges earned for each of all buddypress actions
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.