I love the plugin. It's very simple and useful but my dropdown menu doesn't show up correctly. I use the latest version of WordPress. Here is a screenshot;
Thank you for good job.
This is super nice way to display what is in your basket for ALL devices.
You can find the FULL CSS that I created by going to the support thread at...
I'm giving it five stars for two reasons..
1) I want to see it developed, a good rating will hopefully keep it high on the radar.
2) It does exactly what it says. No frills, No fills.
- The CSS could do with some tweaks, particularly with regard to layout.
- Using AJAX for the remove from cart buttons would make the user experience more "polished". Currently when you remove an item, the page reloads and the menu closes as a result, forcing you to reopen it if you want to remove another item.
- Would be nice if the menu closed when you click any other link on the page.
Anyway, just food for thought. Thanks a million for offering this for free.
Would be nice to add high z-index to the dropdown...
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.