Añade a WooCommerce el cálculo de los gastos de envío según el peso, dimensiones y el código postal, provincia (estado) y/o país del cliente.
This is excellent choice since you can setting up shipping fee based on many location.
By default it only can set by state (limitation by WooCommerce itself), but with additional hack we can set by city.
In next update I wish:
- Came with ability to set up shipping fee with city based
- Provide documentation in english version (not only Google Translate)
Absolutely Great shipping plugin for woocommerce. this plugin work as we required. i have one question regarding how to add packaging box cost/packaging box weight in shipping cost or on new line on cart page. we have below range of charges 1kg Packing box - weight 150gramms, 2kg Packing box - weight 225gramms, to 10kg Packing box - weight 750gramms or some amount per 1kg on cart weight. how can we implement it.
Buscaba un plugin que me dejara ingresar diferentes tarifas de envío dependiendo del peso, lugar o código postal.
I did have struggles in the beginning trying to understand how this works, but once I figured it out, I just LOVE how beautifully it worked!
Thank you for providing this plugin for free.
Was totally worth the struggle
Lo utilizo para poner diferentes precios a los envíos dependiendo de la cantidad de productos y a donde se mandan.
one of the best !
easy for multiple zones and postal code.
little bit buggy.
Great plugin...but I cannot give it a better rate because of three major flaws in the design:
1) It does not understand alphanumeric postcodes which makes it useless if you want to ship based on postcodes in countries such as Canada, UK, Netherlands... (see a complete list below). It is impossible to use postcode or province rates for US based shops planning to ship to Canada, for example.
2) You can only work with states in the country you are shipping from. In other words, if you plan to ship from the US to Canada, you are in trouble: you have to define a single rate for the entire country of Canada, even though most shipping companies would have different prices and types of services for different regions (postcodes/provinces). I believe you will hit the same problem if you want to ship to the UK from Europe, based on destination postcode/county.
3) The interval mechanism used (for example, to define postcodes from 33150-33179) will replace the original string by every single numeric individual postcode in the interval! This is not ideal since the interval may contain hundreds or thousands of individual postcodes. The string limit will be reached and it will make it impossible to use it. For example, the string "33150-35035" will be replaced with "33150; 33151; ... 35035". In other words, it replaces the 11-character string by a 13.200 long string!!! Obviously this will never work! Thank God, they did not try to do the same thing with the wildcards! Imagine the result of "33*" ;-)
I have found one major bug in the plugin and the team behind it was very fast to fix it. Great work!
My conclusion is that... if you are shipping from any of the countries listed below (or plan to ship to these countries based on postcodes or states/provinces/county), you should not use this plugin because you will not be able to configure it, either because of item 1) or item 2) above.
I consider the fact that the plugin cannot cope with alphanumeric postcodes, a major design overlook. Numbers are nothing more than a special case of alphanumeric values... why not treat postcodes as alphanumeric since this would work for every single country in the world?
Because of this design decision, this plugin cannot be used for postcode shipping to/within the following countries, among others:
Andorra Argentina Azerbaijan Barbados Bermuda British Virgin Islands Brunei Canada Cayman Islands Falkland Islands Guernsey Isle of Man Jersey Latvia Lithuania Malta Moldova Netherlands Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Slovenia Somalia Swaziland United Kingdom Venezuela
I have dedicated two whole days on this, however without the success I was hoping for. Unfortunately i can only conclude it is not fully developed and tested. I have followed instructions religiously and read all the forum posts and reviews, triple checked all parameters and so on. Latest versions all installed. I found things that are needed but not mentioned in the poorly written instructions, typical of most stuff on the web as your know!
The problem is with the product weight/price/postcode group selection. I created post code groups for the entire UK (from TR to KW), and 1 country group for the UK which has to be done. I create an order with a delivery address in group 1 (P1) yet for no logical reason this plugin selects the price from the last group which is P5. To test this failure, I removed the entire P5 group and as anticipated APG then chose from group P4. Madness! So as I say, it half works! No good for me or my clients though, so I'm not continuing with this plugin. Sorry :-C
If someone figures this out I'd be interested to know...
The plugin works without problems after understand how works.
The problem is the documentation that are not in english (for a good internalization it's better).
Also the description tab it's not in english.
If the plugin have an english title why the docs it's only in spanish?
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.