Updates all urls and content links in your website.
Tl;dr: Blue Velvet fails to find the proper portion of the URL string to replace, creating a site full of broken URLs.
I uploaded my site from localhost to a live server and ran Blue Velvet Update URLs. The string it was to replace was "localhost/wordpress/" with "mysite.com". It replaced "localhost" instead turning all my URLs into "http://mysite.com/wordpress/" which broke all my links. I reverted to a backup and tried again. Same issue. I tried several conversions and it kept replacing only part of the string.
I don't know how this can get any, much less mostly, five star ratings. My experience with it was miserable and I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for a tool like this.
Not even close to working .. excuse my stubborness but this plugin is really worthless .. whenever its used all it returns is errors and doesnt change links..
I moved a test site to live and tried to use this plugin to change domain names. While it did change page and media URLs, it failed to change the links to media. I ended up using another plugin to complete the process.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.