Convert all your database character sets to utf8, trying to follow Codex guides.
A clients hosting company did a terrible job of installing the wordpress site I made for them and was failing to correctly fix it. Using this plugin for 4 minutes and pasting the queries into phpMyAdmin solved everything. I highly recommend this to anyone dealing with UTF8 / Latin1 issues.
Note: The website was roughly 15 pages and the query ran in less than a second.
I really thought I had screwed up my website. I added much needed plugins and somehow it affected the utf8. Running this plugin fixed this 6 page website in a few seconds or less. Great work!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.