I installed it and at first it seemed fine : easy configuration. Nice popup.
Then... I checked my web site :
- some pages were blocked, some were not (impossible to figure out why)
- I de-activated it 5 minutes ago : Pages are still blocked ! (no cache pb here...)
I have to go through my FTP to delete it and re-open access.
I don't like just giving a 1* review but since it just didn't work, and someone else who experienced this received no support on the help forum, there's not a lot more I can do!
Preview looked fine... just didn't actually do anything when enabled. Yes I tried multiple browsers, cleared cache/history etc etc..
Was running wp3.9
It used to be a great plugin...now it has been stripped down so much, and stuffed full of ads, that it is no longer worth using over the alternatives. Would not recommend this plugin as it is now.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.