Works well out of the box.
Flexible display options, with good advanced options if you need them.
* Lets you create any number of templates (comes with standard ones), for widget, page display, and listing output. You can do whatever you want with this, but the defaults are good.
* Allows sorting of output by almost any field, including random output.
* Allows a huge variety of transition methods for Ajax. You could hardly ask for a greater power in terms of an Ajax testimonial plugin.
* Lets you set transition timing (but again, the defaults are fine).
* Does a lovely shortcode output for a full page.
* Provides the option to edit the included stylesheet (will it be overridden, however, on update?)
* Can turn on/off using the attached stylesheet (so you could do your own CSS)
* Can turn off jQuery cycle, if your theme already uses it
* Can choose your own Ajax loader image
* Can customize the Gravatar size
* If I didn't like the default image size, it was not 100% clear how to change that (just changing Gravatar Size created a funny display in one case).
* It comes up with a loading display—this could be seen as a plus or a minus.
* The out-of-the-box formatting is not gorgeous—needs spacing added, probably a little small. So while out-of-box formatting is all right, it could be better.
* It is unclear whether there is a way to do a non-Ajax version for the sidebar widget version.
As one other reviewer did say, "Much to my surprise, That TB in the admin bar was added by this plugin. It is little more than self promotion and doesn't belong there." That's true. Not a good practice IMHO, to put something in the admin bar. But the author argues that it's valid self-promotion for a free plugin. (I would disagree, as I feel the admin bar is a bit "sacred," but okay.
Unbelievable, this plugin is so great that I would pay for having it.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.