A lot of trouble getting this going.. Still not entirely sure what the problem was. In the end i assumed it had to be the UID i was using so went back to the groups page 'graph' and pulled out every digit string on there (three of them all the same length). And added them all to the sync settings (note adding the page name broke it!).
I also disabled all migration options on the advance settings in the app itself (guidance on another plugin suggested this).
This is a nice plugin but some parts of it needs to be updated or fixed.
For those who having problem of "it says Events Calendar updated with current Facebook events but nothing happens" this is my fix.
it tries to convert unix timestamp to unixtimestamp in line 135 of sync-facebook-events.php
just change the line from (removing strtotime function)
$offsetStart = strtotime($event['start_time'])+$offset;
The plug in does not work. There's lots of problems in it. That's a fact.
However, the good news is that I've fixed it! A few tweaks to the code and it works as it should.
Just replace the contents of your sync-facebook-events.php with the following code and all is hunky dory (you can find the file in wp-content/plugins/sync-facebook-events/):
[Excessive code moderated. Please use a pastebin.]
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.