Doesn't work - after malware scan of an infected website - it says it's clean...
The plugin seems to be just a way to coax you into paying for their services. By itself the free version doesn't do much and marks 'clean' website that are known to be hacked.
I moved on to WordFence.
Bad experience with this plugin. A client had it installed and yet their website was corrupted. In the logs showed that this plugin had altered the .htaccess file with bad code that resulted in showing a white page instead of the front page. The log showed that the only thing that was changed was the Sucuri plugin. Strange for a plugin that offers to protect a site, corrupts the site instead.
This plugin got hacked on our site.
I used the malware scan on a website that was known to be infected and it didn't find anything on the website.
Wont show me the maleware when i try and view and all they offer is full yearly subscriptions- waste of time and not a good plugin- they make you have to upgrade
I install this plugin and weeks later one of the sites I manage gets hacked and random text is entered on pages... Nothing else.
1. The Sucuri plugin (and all others) stayed untouched, not been deactivated, not been deleted, what an ethical hacker...
2. The IP of the login was not hidden, it came from Wenzhou China (yeah right...).
3. The hack was logged and recorded... the hacker didn't even bother to delete his traces, with the exact pages that were affected. For someone who brute force attacked the server for weeks in a row (and still trying as I type this review)... this hack is just insanely fake.
4. Only admin got hacked, nobody else... and admin is not even called admin. How could the hacker know the exact username of admin?
5. This site is part of a whole WordPress network with about 10 well visited sites in it, the hacker could and SHOULD have added his spam to the whole network if he really was in there to put spam.
Here is the list of every IP address that is trying to attack... do you get a similar list? Please let me know if you do.
This is not really a plugin as such - it does very little. It is merely a vehicle to try and get you to purchase their actual plugin for a ridiculous amount of money.
The description say "The best part, its completely free". That's not the case. plan are as high as $300 a year and as low as $89. There are no free versions.
I would give zero stars for misleading me if I could.
it just scanner ... nothing else ...
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.