So I was having issues with the field for the secret (there was no explanation as to what that was) & after I tried to save it, it deleted ALL the data I inserted into the other fields.
I also felt their instructions were out of date as I was guessing half the time since I couldn't find the areas in FB & we all know how often FB changes things on their site.
So I wrote them an e-mail explaining this to them & he ignored me TWICE when I told him he didn't understand what I said.
His solution was for me to uninstall & reinstall the plugin, NOT to address what I wrote in order to solve the problem.
I can't deal with people who don't understand English, so he just lost me as a potential customer for not just this plugin, but all the other ones too.
The features are great. Problem is the plugin will stop working for no discernible reason. Reauthorizing will sometimes get it to work again but just as often not.
Currently will not post to Facebook at all.
Will post to Twitter twice.
Maybe it's trying to make up for the Facebook failure?
It seems we cannot authorize linkedin with this plugin
cannot get it to work after having it work before on another platform with another plugin
To XYZ's initial credit, this plugin worked nicely. Then, I paid for the upgrade. The upgrade process was extremely cumbersome. Thankfully, after 45 minutes on skype, we figured it all out.
Then, as WordPress released updates, Facebook updates, Twitter updates, Pinterest updates, (etc.) this plugin stopped working after every update.
After less than six months of using a paid upgrade plugin, I uninstalled it. Way too much work. I replaced it with a FREE plugin - a subset of Jetpack. Jetpack's publishing seems to work flawlessly with far less effort.
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
I keep getting this status in the plugin report:
/feed : Invalid OAuth access token signature.
Can't find a fix.
Similar to my review on Facebook Auto Publish by the same author, the plugin stopped publishing posts for me. Tried with different apps and subdomains and nothing. The logs say it posted successfully. Installed an alternative plugin (NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster) and it worked immediately.
I couldn't authenticate it, it just went back to the same page, saying the same thing.
I saw that the support in those cases asked for admin access, which i was not willing to give them. I thought it might be a problem with my FB App, but when i switched to Sharepress (no afiliation), it worked without any problem.
So i advise you to use another plugin, this one didn't work for me.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.