Hi,I have used this plugin from one year. The plugin support me well. But recently I have noticed some problems with this plugins. When I installed and activated this plugin, My hosting cpu usages showing over 60% and some time near 100%. For this reason one of my hosting account suspended. I dont know what is the problem. Have you any idea or solution for this?
This plugin was great at first blush. Fairly easy to use, etc. And it's free. Perhaps the best feature is the ability to notice duplicate posts and remove them from display. Alas I had to switch because of the following problems:
- not responsive, at all, and will break responsive layouts
- no thumbnail cropping. Your thumbnail is resized but no option to crop to specified size.
- inconsistent layout in multiple columns - the channel between columns was different for each row, and this gets noticeably pretty quickly.
If you don't care about mobile, don't need cropping on your featured photos, and don't mind working around the columns issue, this will get the job done.
Love it... have just downloaded this plugin and am still playing around with the options. It's just what I'm looking for on my newly vamped site - and for a newbie it's a simple, useful tool. Thank you.
I have been testing this plugin for a month. I like the idea of the plugin and I think it has a lot of potential. I'm unable to use the product at this time because of a few bugs. Here is what I found wrong.
1. Does not grab featured image. it grabs the first image inside a post.
2. Does not pull post from sub categories. for example. You have a category called gear. You add sub categories called apparel and bags. It will not pull posts from apparel or bags if you select to pull from category.
3. Does not allow the title and desc to go over image unless you select popup.
4. Does not allow you to change color of desc box
I love this plugin. It has given my website a professional look. It works very well and have not experienced any problems. Keep up the good work.
Makes custom Home- & Blogpages very easy!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.