It is working very nicely
The only issue I found and may I say I got great support from developer
was that after form submitted it do not reset back to a normal form and stay on thank you message.
It is not a big of problem because you only want one registration per visitor
For get back to normal as soon as new user open browser
So I would say
Thank you good plugin and very good service
Does what it says! This is a simple newsletter signup plugin that is very easy to use and does just what it says. Be sure to use the code samples on this page to get it set up. Plugin developer was very helpful to answer the few questions I had.
Would definitely use this plugin again on other WP sites.
- Table layout is not really good
- No way to customize labels ("name" to "nom" in french for exemple)
- You don't use WordPress functions to do BDD requests
- You don't use WordPress functions to control validation of settings page
- Some admin styles are bad (bgcolor)
- Your JS file uses $(document).ready(function()), change it to jQuery(document).ready(function($)) for better compatibility.
Didn't work well - Test form looked wrong, when I went to 'My Subscriptions' in the dashboard it hung.
Simple plugin when you need one.
I needed a simple signup form to collect addresses ("Please enter your email and we will notify you once the project is complete") for a site. This did the trick and gave me a back end that I could export to later send my notifications.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.