Track your Google rankings every 3 days and see reports of your progress in a graph.
very nice small plugin, but some more and new features were really nice:
1. Actual site domain should be default entered on the "add keyword" form. Or the least used domain should be entered as default. So the user have not to enter domain every time. Or Perhaps a new option in "settings" to define default domain, also glad.
2. Possibility for delete some sample dates.
3. I think it es important to strip keywords from domain. So someone can monitor keywords for several domains.
3a. Also when searching same keywords for different domains, I hope the plugin make no new Google Searches for every domain. Better look for all domains in one step.
3b. So in "add keywords" user should be able to enter several domains (max 5 or something like this).
3c. Then in Settings also the option for default domains for all of the (e.g.) 5 domains would be glad.
4. Question: I think you generate the ranking by simply check google search and look for domain. Do you ever get in problems with to much of google searches. I read google don't like this for page rank checking.
5. Some options would be nice for Page rank check interval
- Change interval in days, not hardcoded 3 days, so could be also 7 days set.
- Perhaps option to split the google ranking checks, so not all checks are done on same time, but could be spitted in hours or days. So do produce less or better spitted google search spam.
- Action for "check now aka refresh now". Could be interesting when interval can be configured and set also to of (only manual refresh).
6. Add other search engines, at least Bing would be nice. Because algorithm is nearly the same, should be no big problem. Bing and perhaps also yahoo would be nice.
I really like the plugin and hope you can add some features and also will make long support for this plugin.
Thanks a lot and best regards
Edit: Now I checked Support Forums and a lot of questions are open for several month without support. So I changed rating.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.