Track your Google rankings every 3 days and see reports of your progress in a graph.
It was a really great plugin. Too bad that it isn working anymore ...
Actually this plugin has potential, but it wastes it.
What doesn't work:
- the email-notification
- every second day, while updating the rankings I get the following error.
cURL error number:22
cURL error:The requested URL returned error: 503 Service Unavailable
And the support for this problem isn't good enough, at the time of writing.
Ok it works again. I think some days it just breaks, so you are left with empty spots on your graph and you have to update manually. You have to enter each keyword separately, which is a drag, but it gives you flexibility to enter a URL for each keyword so you can monitor your competition or another of your sites.
After a few days, it stopped working. It always shows all keywords are 'Not in top 100', even though they are if you check it manually or use an online tool like SmallSEOTools.
The broken video is not a good sign, and you have to enter each keyword & URL one at a time, but it worked. I think it is mostly an ad for AuthorityLabs, where the cheapest plan is $25/m. I don't mind though. If I get big enough, I will check it out. Right now I'm starting with 3.
It was great for a while, but it has stopped working
very nice small plugin, but some more and new features were really nice:
1. Actual site domain should be default entered on the "add keyword" form. Or the least used domain should be entered as default. So the user have not to enter domain every time. Or Perhaps a new option in "settings" to define default domain, also glad.
2. Possibility for delete some sample dates.
3. I think it es important to strip keywords from domain. So someone can monitor keywords for several domains.
3a. Also when searching same keywords for different domains, I hope the plugin make no new Google Searches for every domain. Better look for all domains in one step.
3b. So in "add keywords" user should be able to enter several domains (max 5 or something like this).
3c. Then in Settings also the option for default domains for all of the (e.g.) 5 domains would be glad.
4. Question: I think you generate the ranking by simply check google search and look for domain. Do you ever get in problems with to much of google searches. I read google don't like this for page rank checking.
5. Some options would be nice for Page rank check interval
- Change interval in days, not hardcoded 3 days, so could be also 7 days set.
- Perhaps option to split the google ranking checks, so not all checks are done on same time, but could be spitted in hours or days. So do produce less or better spitted google search spam.
- Action for "check now aka refresh now". Could be interesting when interval can be configured and set also to of (only manual refresh).
6. Add other search engines, at least Bing would be nice. Because algorithm is nearly the same, should be no big problem. Bing and perhaps also yahoo would be nice.
I really like the plugin and hope you can add some features and also will make long support for this plugin.
Thanks a lot and best regards
Edit: Now I checked Support Forums and a lot of questions are open for several month without support. So I changed rating.
Das Plugin soll Ergebnisse anzeigen und mich nicht mit völlig unverständlichen Fragen löchern!
Wozu braucht das Plugin extra eine Keywordliste? Ich habe immerhin zu jedem Artikel und zu jeder Seite mindestens eines angegeben!
its a good plugin. i thing that you can do good improvments like.
- can select the frequently of checking
- can add report for many countrys to the some time.
- order the keywords in our list.
I'd give it five stars if it had a bulk CSV import for keywords. The keywords entry process is rather tedious. At least once you enter and verify a keyword, it should take you back so you can enter another...rather than kicking you back out and having to menu in again.
Best plugin to get update.
Very useful as well as easy and fun to use!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.