The idea is good to make the task quickly but come on my whole blog was crashed and it shows errors like this :
so i'm gonna look for the alternative
I've tried all plugins available for Internal Linking:
1) ‘Internal Link Building’ by Internet Marketing Ninjas. Problems: Links on Headings. It doesn't allow to group keywords.
2) ‘WP Optimize' By xTraffic. Problems: links are changed to bold; you can't choose taxonomies (it broke my website).
3) ’SEO Smart Links’. Problems: many bad reviews, it has many problems.
4) ‘In-text SEO internal link building’ by NotedLinks. Retired.
5) ‘SEO Auto Linker’ is just the best. Period. You choose taxonomies. It doesn't link headings. Links are not changed to bold. You can group keywords. Blacklist allow you to add exceptions. You can add nofollow in case you link to external links/affiliates.
Just a word: the best
As far I can see SEO Auto Linker is/was the only plug-in that will do this task quickly.
For my site it will work perfectly for certain words, but other words will break the site completely making it devoid of all text and content.
The words that break it for me are 'diet','external' and 'causes'.
Of course, if it only works some of the time it renders itself useless.
I really hope the dev can find out what the problem is with this and restore it to it's fully operational state.
I'll keep my fingers crossed, because this plug-in was a nugget.
I will just mention, I have spent half a day tinkering with it, trying different settings, etc, even making a second using a URL I know is working via the plug-in, but all to no avail.
Unhappy bunny here :-(
Doesn't show the settings page anymore
Does what it says on the packet. It would be perfect if you could add custom titles and alt atributes on links.
Works well. Minimalist, without bells and whistles. Have 130 auto links on my site without problem. Would request bulk editing feature.
Unlike most of the other auto-link plugins, this one handled things the way I wanted and expected.
This plug-in has helped me with improving the user-friendliness of my site.
Well done plugin, does the work in a nicely way. Not sure it this is a black hat SEO tactic or if Google don't like it but in my case works fine for selling advertising space into my website.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.