Insert schema.org microdata into WordPress pages and posts.
Can you add an option to include Article Type schema?
Overall, the plug-in is rather user friendly and easy to intuit how to use it. It's biggest flaw is that it is totally useless if you have blog posts in your website. There is no option to add schema relevant to blog posts. The plug in needs to evolve with the latest schema from schema.org
great plugins, just add more schema types, like schema types for blogger who write blog posts like tips .. not review or event
First time using but after clicking "insert" the code just sits on the page as if it were text. When published you can see it on the page. Very frustrating.
the best in its category.
1. Used to customized the sequence of label & change the label name from this plugin;
2. Used to split & joint (same type of schema) the schema microdata by part in same post/page;
3. Used to changed the Author to Anchor Text (with link or w/o link);
4. Going to try to edit this plugin to combine the 2-3 types of schema into one (1) type of schema (according schema.org guideline);
5. Features request to creatively add (current & new type of schema) new properties : keywords, sameAs, PaymentMethod, DeliveryMethod, WarrantyPromise, category, isAccessoryOrSparePartFor, isConsumableFor, isRelatedTo, isSimilarTo, audience, SomeProduct.
Look forward good news from @Andrew Norcross and @raventools
I think the only shema wordpress plugin right?
A nice way to put structured data (that Google can parse!) into your blog posts without resorting to custom post types. I'm going to want to play around with the CSS, but I think this will work very well for my site.
Work nicely, and new schema are added every month ! good
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.