The plug in itselfe is nice, if:
You're lucky enough to install it smoothly
You're lucky enough to have it run smoothly
If your blog does encounter a problem that need to set again the import plug in... aloha... forget your blog, that cron will never start to work again.
What? Support? Don't make me laugh, this plug in came as it is even if you are a premium member.
I mailed, wrote to wiki support, nothing, all I got was a chat with an indian (at least the IP was from India) that was telling me that my server is the problem.
So, bye bye, I prefer to spend a little bit more and have a real support with different plug-in crafters
1. feedsapi.org и feedsapi.com это одно и то же? в чем разница?
2. Что бы получить триал версию на 14 дней необходимо заплатить?
3. Зачем при регистрации указывать данные карты - номер, дату и cvc код? Что бы вы могли воспользоваться картой?
1. feedsapi.org and feedsapi.com are one and the same? what is the difference?
2. To receive a trial version for 14 days to pay?
3. Why should indicate when registering data card - number, date and cvc code? What could you use the card?
Downloaded and installed because it claims to do Full Text feeds. Only after installing, and finding no information on how to actually include any feed, did I discover that you have to request a "Free 14 day Trial" of Full Text feeds.
No thank you.
Need a little help getting around the majority of posts going to Scheduled and not Published, the apparent UTC over EST time issue, and IE 10 does not render "RSS Post Importer Settings" page correctly. It makes you think you're doing something wrong with adding feed URLs until I tried FF 24.0. Would give it 4 or 5 stars if we can get it working soon.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.