Add quick social sharing functions to your content. Challenge social sharing norms with a flexible design and fast performance.
From what i have tried so far, this is the BEST sharing/bookmarking plugin for WordPress.
Thanks for the great work.
Lightweight: The best choise if you already use genericons in front-end;
Good looking: Back-end consistent with wp admin styles;
Easily customizable: I don't like direct styles in front-end so I removed some functions in a few minutes.
Simple, clean and fast! Works exactly like it should. Thank you!
GREAT GREAT GREAT!
I have searched for hours after a social plugin that lets me use my native language on 'Share this' (this plugin lets me write any text) AND lets the user choose an image from the page or post to go with the shared content on Facebook.
This plugin can all this - and the implementation was soo easy.
as the title says...
Good plugin and nice styling, that's great.
For my website I'm not able to use it. I use different custom options, and not all of them are seen the right way.
The link: http://website.com/tips/view/subpost1/
So it does show pages, posts and custom post, just not special custom options. (In this situation it shows only the main page) I hope this could be fixed, because this plugin would fit great in the website and has nice options!
1) count people visited (sub)page/ post
2) count people shared (sub)page/ post
Perfect plugin. I was looking for a sharing plugin that doesn't share (strange, uh ?) data with third parties, and that is fast and light. Seems I found it, and it's great !
Thank you !
- Simple, nice, custimzable colors, dimensions. 5 nice hover effects
- Responsive setup (good idea !)
- Easy to setup (ex : posts, pages, both..., which social media to show)
- Lightweight, no useless code on pages
- OpenGraph ready
- Not possible to set where the bar appears (it is always at the bottom of the page). It would have been nice to be able to choose between top, bottom or both
- Would be nice to be able to override general seetings for choosing page or post to show bar or not (e.g. : I put off the bar for pages, but I would like to have the bar for one specific page). A parameter in the page or post to override the setting would be great
- No floating bar (I don't mind but some may like to have it)
After searching for a replacement for Shareaholic, it was refreshing to find this plugin. It is very non-invasive and, in fact, everything is stored locally.
Extremely light footprint, fast, and flexible with no external data mining or tracking, and no 3rd party JS loading -- thus, this a very fast plugin. Add to the fact it is easily styled if the default is not ideal, and it makes for a really nice plugin.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.