With WP_DEBUG turned on this spits out error messages on every page. Makes it virtually unusable. Deactivated it straight away.
I tried using Codestyling Localization for a Welsh install, but that plugin doesn't look like it supports two character language codes (cy in my case).
I searched for an alternative, and found this plugin. It seems to do the job well without being overly complex. I'm not seeing any errors or any problems so far. Will report back if I find any.
Thanks for a great plugin!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.